Richard Hunwick is the sole proprietor of Hunwick Consultants Pty Ltd. Please select from the available options to the left menu to learn more about the paths he has taken throughout his career. If you have any questions regarding any of the provided content, on the papers, or believe Richard could assist you, please let us know here.
Richard's recent focus has been on the identification, assessment, development and design of power generation project opportunities embracing all feasible technologies, and the provision of advice to utilities, governments and major corporations. This pioneering work builds upon an international career in capital equipment development and marketing, and completing business and corporate strategy assignments for major private and public sector corporations in the power, other energy and heavy process industries.
Throughout, emphasis has been on minimising the environmental impacts and enhancing the sustainability of all approaches to electricity generation.
Richard Hunwick's formal education details are listed below:
- MBA, Australian Graduate School of Management (at University of NSW), 1981.
Received AIM Prize for Best Overall Performance, Year 2.
- BE (Chemical), University of Adelaide, 1969. Schooling: Prince Alfred College, Adelaide.
Richard Hunwick is affiliated with the following organistations:
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Energy. Chairman, Sydney Group from 1998 to 2001.
- Member, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Member, Australian Institute of Management ( AIM).